Website Colorado Staffing Agency
Want to help people AND make great money in sales?
We are looking for a hunter to grow our medical finance business! We really need a self-starter, someone who is interested in coming in and making that job their own. There’s a large learning curve with our service, so a genuine interest in learning is necessary. Primarily this position will be out and about, talking with clients in person. Some cold calling. There are some administrative duties – CRM, expenses, etc. This is by no means a 9-5 job, there are requirements outside of normal business hours – breakfasts, dinners, happy hours, entertainment. Time management is key, we would not be interested in dictating how this person spent their time, just the results!
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Above average written and spoken communications skills
Our company helps people who were in accidents that were no fault or their own, like when someone gets hit by a drunk driver. If the victim does not have enough health coverage or no health insurance at all, we fund their medical treatment. We are a Colorado company that really strives to keep our employees happy and help as many people as we can!
This position will start at $50-$60k plus commission. People who are successful in this position will make $100k+
We are only looking for people who are currently in Colorado.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org