Website Colorado Staffing Agency
We are a Denver, CO startup Video Production Company with a focus on Marketing and Advertising.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an organized and experienced go-getter to bring in new clients. The ideal candidate for this position has experience selling to Local and National Businesses and Advertising Agencies. You will be creating a self-guided sales and marketing effort from scratch with the goal of growing sales. This position requires a sense of humor as we have a large focus on using humor and other ridiculous shenanigans in our videos.
- Create and execute marketing and sales strategies.
- Generate and follow leads – which includes both warm and cold leads.
- Evaluate and provide feedback regarding competition.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Closing deals.
We create unique, character-driven photo and video ads for businesses. “Embrace Unique.”
The Client is a Denver, CO startup Video Production Company with a focus on Marketing and Advertising told through stories. We have a large focus in using humor and other ridiculous shenanigans in these stories to help businesses stand out from the crowd.
- Some experience in the commercial/corporate ad agency video world. If not, a strong passion for business in the creative fields. Experience in Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Experience in and or strong desire to work in sales and creatively connect with clients.
- A hunger for closing deals.
- Determination and drive in getting a task accomplished.
- Experience in working with a CRM and ability to set up CRM system for the Client.
- Creativity in identifying trends and potential opportunities.
- Strong attention to detail, listening and note taking.
- Ability to evaluate client needs.
This is a permanent part-time position, approximately 24 hours per week. Pay is $15/hour + commission of 5% of sales. The commission is paid quarterly.
If you think you’re a match for this job please submit cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please include answers to these questions:
- What five words would your most recent employer use to describe you?
- Describe a situation when you took a risk professionally. What was the outcome?
- Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle and why?
- What is the first Record/8 Track/Tape/or CD you ever owned and what is the most recent?
- If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com