Want to make your own schedule with an unlimited cap on the commission you can make? We are looking for a driven, experienced candidate who is ready to help us take over the staffing industry in Colorado. We offer better commissions than any other staffing agency, guaranteed. We are locally owned and positioned to undercut any of our competitors rates which makes the close that much easier. We offer direct hire and contract to hire services and can service any industry/ Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, creative, friendly and able to think on their feet. If this sounds like you, come join our Team!
The Sales Representative is responsible for locating and seeking out new business. Must be able to build and establish positive client relationships through face to face sales interactions, as well as add value and solidify repeat business.
As an Sales Representative , your role will be:
- Engage in new business development through prospecting, networking and referrals, as well as maintaining and further developing accounts with existing clients.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from lead generating databases, newspapers, business directories, and other sources. We will also provide quality leads for free.
- Cold Call through Colorado without territory restrictions to call on and prospective customers to solicit orders and maintain good customer service in the Colorado area.
- Quote bill rates and staffing terms and prepare sales contracts for new and renewed orders.
- Completes job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Meet weekly-established customer-call quota.
- Record all customer and prospect contact information in proprietary software and transmit reports to management on weekly basis
Sales Representative for Staffing Agency Required Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year of Outside sales experience with a proven track record
- No fear of cold calling
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with use of online systems and communications
- Ability to multi-task
- Meet and Exceed Sales goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Experience or ability to work remotely
- Must have ability to work flexible schedule, attend work related events
- Required education: High School or GED – Bachelor Desired but not required
We are looking for someone who is currently in Colorado.